Re: [eclipselink-users] Problem with Multipletables in eclispelink.

Your descriptor xml seems correct, it seems this is a bug in our multiple
tables.  Please log the bug.

As a workaround you can use an amendment method to fix up the descriptor's
multiple table foreign keys.

Balakrishna wrote:

>  I am trying to migrate sample application from toplink to eclipselink..
> I am able to migration most of them successfully.. But When view having
> references to multiple tables, iam facing problem with invalid identifier
> problem.. I am attaching the runtime xml and table creation scripts which
> will help to understand and recreate the problem..
>
> Please help me to resolve this problem.
>
> Error in findTroubleTicket ...Order.TroubleTicketSearchResult failed with
> exception: Error invoking DAS.count() in das for class:
> abc.display.search.TroubleTicketSearchResultLocal Exception Stack:
> Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 1.0 (Build
> 1.0 - 20080707)): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
> Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00904: "T1"."TRBL_TKT_OID":
> invalid identifier
>
> Error Code: 904
> Call: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TRBL_TKT_PRIORITY_LEVEL_CD t3,
> TRBL_TKT_CATGRY_CD t2, ROOT t1, TRBL_TKT_VIEW t0 WHERE
> (((((((t0.TRBL_TKT_TRBL_TKT_ID LIKE ?) AND (t0.TRBL_TKT_STATUS_CD = ?))
> AND (t0.TRBL_TKT_ROOT_OID = ?)) AND (t0.TRBL_TKT_CATGRY_CD = ?)) AND
> (t0.TRBL_TKT_PRIORITY_LEVEL_CD = ?)) AND (t0.ROOT_OWNING_ENTITY_ID IN (?,
> ?))) AND ((t3.TRBL_TKT_OID = t0.TRBL_TKT_OID) AND ((t2.TRBL_TKT_OID =
> t0.TRBL_TKT_OID) AND (t1.TRBL_TKT_OID = t0.TRBL_TKT_OID))))
>     bind => [1000172%, 1, 1000644, 1000080, 1000020, OwningEntity1,
> InfinysEnterpriseOwningEntity]
> Query: ReportQuery(abc.display.search.TroubleTicketSearchResult)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException.sqlException(DatabaseException.java:322)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.internal.databaseaccess.DatabaseAccessor.basicExecuteCall(DatabaseAccessor.java:646)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.internal.databaseaccess.DatabaseAccessor.executeCall(DatabaseAccessor.java:500)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.server.ServerSession.executeCall(ServerSession.java:522)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.internal.queries.DatasourceCallQueryMechanism.executeCall(DatasourceCallQueryMechanism.java:204)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.internal.queries.DatasourceCallQueryMechanism.executeCall(DatasourceCallQueryMechanism.java:190)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.internal.queries.DatasourceCallQueryMechanism.executeSelectCall(DatasourceCallQueryMechanism.java:261)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.internal.queries.DatasourceCallQueryMechanism.selectAllRows(DatasourceCallQueryMechanism.java:594)
>     at
> org.eclipse.persistence.internal.queries.ExpressionQueryMechanism.selectAllRowsFromTable(ExpressionQueryMechanism.java:2505)
>     at
> [...]

-----
---
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/