[eclipselink-users] Configuring transaction isolation level on a per-transaction basis?

Hi,

I need to be able to configure the transaction isolation level on a
per-transaction basis as opposed to on a per-connection basis. I was
expecting to find EntityTransaction.begin(IsolationType) but as you well
know by now this does not exist :(

Are there known workarounds for this sort of thing. Does JPA 2.0 plan on
adding this shortcoming?

Thank you,
Gili