[eclipselink-users] Need a matching file in eclipselink for ObjectTypeMapping in Toplink.

Hi All,

         We are migrating toplink to eclipselink.. While migrating we use package renamer to find most of the matching classes in eclipselink.   We are able to find almost all but we could not be able to find for ObjectTypeMapping Class in eclipselink corresponding to oracle.toplink.mappings.ObjectTypeMapping  package.

Could you please give me the matching file..

If possible , could you give me the correct link to see list of deprecated/modified classes in Eclipselink that are in toplink.  The link given in eclipse.org is not working for the
 same.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Balakrishna.