Re: [eclipselink-users] how to handle data used by multiple applications

I see, I misunderstood. I don't have any experience in your specific
problem, but that hasn't stopped me from giving advice in the past :)

Have you read the section in the wiki on configuring a coordinated cache?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Configuring_a_Coordinated_Cache_(ELUG)

./tch