Re: [eclipselink-users] how to handle data used by multiple applications

Tim Hollosy a écrit :
In our RCP thick clients we face the same problem. Here's an excerpt
from my blog post
(http://www.weheartcode.com/2008/08/27/eclipselink-in-j2se-rcp-applications/)
on the subject:

Caching in a Thick Client
Hi,

Thank you for this information. However, my question was more about different applications on the same app server. We used to share a toplink server session, which solved our problem. Was this really a good idea (having same instances of an entity in different applications)?

So, I'll try to reformulate my question: should we share a server session, use cache coordination or something else? The cache is useful to us, we really need it.

Yannick Majoros
SGSI/SIPS
+32 10 47 9442
Développement d'applications :