[eclipselink-users] descriptor.disableCacheHits() does not disable cache hits

While working with caching, I have customized a class descriptor, calling “descriptor.disableCacheHits();”. I figured that this would make multiple calls to “em.find(key)” generate multiple SQL-statements to the database.

This does not happen, and then I wonder why. There is really not much else going on, in terms of configuration and setup. Anything I need to switch on?

Eirik

Back to the top