Re: [eclipselink-users] descriptor.disableCacheHits() does not disable cache hits

I have positive result with the following usage

@Entity
@Cache (
	    type=CacheType.WEAK,
	    expiry=600000,
	    alwaysRefresh =true,
	    disableHits=false,
	    coordinationType=CacheCoordinationType.SEND_NEW_OBJECTS_WITH_CHANGES
	    )
@NamedQueries( {
		@NamedQuery(name = "CodFlexCodesB.findAll",
		            query = "select o from CodFlexCodesB o"),
		@NamedQuery(name  = "CodFlexCodesB.timeValidity",
				    query = "SELECT em FROM CodFlexCodesB em " +
				    		"WHERE em.codFlexCodeSystemsB.id =  :id AND " +
				    		"(em.startDate <= :endDate) AND (em.endDate >= :startDate OR
em.endDate IS NULL) ",
				    hints = @QueryHint(name=QueryHints.CACHE_USAGE,
value=CacheUsage.ConformResultsInUnitOfWork )

				   )
})

May be it helps.