[eclipselink-users] Dynamic Weaving question

Hello

In the documenation I read: "If the number of classes to weave is large or the time required to weave the classes is long, consider using static weaving."

But what is considered a large number of classes (10??,100??).
And how do I know if the time required to weave the classes is long?

And do I have to start Tomcat with -javaagent:eclipselink-agent.jar to enable dynamic weaving?

Leon

Back to the top