Re: [eclipselink-users] Toplink Essential

Hi Frans,

   You can get a GlassFish server adaptor from https://glassfishplugins.dev.java.net/.  Then you can develop with Dali and deploy to GlassFish.  I'm not sure if this server adaptor is working with GF v3 which is the version that currently ships with EclipseLink.  If you're working with v2 then you'll need to configure it to use EclipseLink rather than TopLink Essentials.

    Shaun