Re: [eclipselink-users] Toplink Essential

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 3:44 AM, Shaun Smith <shaun.smith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Frans,

 What exactly is the problem you're experiencing?

hi shaun

i try to make a development environment,  last time the code from you run on ecliipse

and i can see glassfish is popular here, so i try to make a development environemtn for eclipse + eclipselink + glassfish

u know my program here,to make developer can work with a rapid way, so we create a simple standard for this

your code the petstore run well on mysql + tomcat + eclipse here, i want to tray another container,