Re: [eclipselink-users] Reusing an Existing Datasource?

Hi Tim,

   Looks good!

   For those not familiar with the EclipseLink OSGi proof of concept you may be wondering where this version of createEntityManagerFactory comes from?  Well I think I just gave it away, but it's a method on org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.osgi.PersistenceProvider.  If you're not using the proof of concept then, well, nevermind. ;-)

    Shaun

Tim Hollosy wrote:
Thanks I'm in business now :) , except I couldn't use the static
persistence class, instead I did it this way:

emf = new PersistenceProvider().createEntityManagerFactory("pu-name",properties,MyClass.class.getClassLoader());