Re: [eclipselink-users] Reusing an Existing Datasource?

I did this, but I just used the Spring framework to set up JPA and my old DAOs and datasources. You would just follow the examples on the Spring website, or one of Shauwn's or Doug's Blogs had some good example too.

Nate

Tim Hollosy wrote:
I'm attempting to get EclipseLink to play nice with an existing DAO
(J2SE project),
and I'd like to have reuse an existing JDBC Datasource rather than
configuring EclipseLink to connect itself. Is this possible? I don't
see anything obvious in the API.

Thanks!

--
./tch