[eclipselink-users] spring vendor support and dialect for eclipselink?

Hi all

I'm trying to get eclipselink to work with spring.  On this page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/Spring

It says:

"EclispeLinkJpaDialect is derived from the TopLinkJpaDialect shipped in the Spring Framework 2.0.4. Customized for EclipseLink package names. EclipseLinkJpaVendorAdapter is derived from TopLinkJpaVendorAdapter."

Those classes are not in any spring jars that I can find. I've looked in spring versions 2.0.4 through 2.5.1.

Anyone know where I might find them?

Thanks!
Nate

Back to the top