[eclipselink-dev] FW: bug 338783 - delete query fails with optimistic lock exception if JDBC batching is enabled on Oracle

Hi,

I have retested with the Oracle11Platform -> OK.

Still, I would appreciate if someone could double-check the proposed patch:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/attachment.cgi?id=190269

Thanks,

Adrian

Adrian Görler
SAP AG

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx