Re: [eclipselink-dev] bug 326962 - MaxDB can't compare two parameters in a comparison predicate

Hi Adrian,

You seem to run into many issues I ran into ;)

Thanks for the heads up, we’ll check it out.

I’d also like to check the coalesce tests after the patch for 316774 his been committed.

I can’t remember exactly what test failed for me, but I wanted to turn off binding for this operator because the test used COALESCE in the select list and Symfoware doesn’t support that with parameters.

Regards,

Dies