[eclipselink-dev] JPA support for additional database

Hi,

EclipseLink's JPA currently has implementations for almost 20 database
platforms.
We would like to use EclipseLink's JPA with Symfoware Server, which is
Fujitsu's RDBMS.
http://www.fujitsu.com/global/services/software/symfoware/

I would like to create a patch to add Symfoware support to EclipseLink.
I think Symfoware is not a famous DB outside of Japan, and as it's not
OSS, few of you might have heard of it. It has been around for quite a
number of years (I believe V10 is coming out this year), and we have a
number of customers in Japan using it.

Would you consider reviewing and incorporating a patch for Symfoware
support?

Thanks,
Dies Koper
Fujitsu