[eclipselink-dev] Why need to change build path of eclipselink.sdo.test from [javax.activation] to [javax.activation 1.1.0] ?

I'm learning slowly how to compile and run tests of EclipseLink.

I have recent code and by default, project eclipselink.sdo.test is
complaining that the build path is not right, not finding
[javax.activation], so I had to change the "Projects" in "Java Build
Path" from [javax.activation] to [javax.activation 1.1.0] to get it to
work.

Is it really the step needed? That doesn't sound right.

Back to the top