From: ERIC.GWIN@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 14:20
To: Dev mailing list for Eclipse Persistence Services
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] Attention: Changes to build planned for next
wee. WAS: (Re: Proposed changes to automated build - use of JDK 6)

Hello all,

Since no one responded to to this email earlier, it seems that nobody
cares about a compiler change
from JDK 1.5 to Jdk 1.6 (specifying a targeted vm of 1.5). However, I
wanted to give fair warning anyway.

I currently testing out this change, and am planning on making it
permanent next Wednesday (8/24).
This change will impact all branches nightly and continuous builds, but
Eclipse based builds not at all.

If you have any concerns let me know.

-Eric