[eclipselink-dev] Attention: Changes made. Build now uses JDK 6. Closing Bug 245440

All,

I just checked in the change. Starting with the 11:00 continuous build, we will be using the IBM PowerPC jdk 6 to build.
NOTE: The targeted JVM should still  be  "1.5"

-Eric

Eric Gwin wrote:
Hello all,

Since no one responded to to this email earlier, it seems that nobody cares about a compiler change from JDK 1.5 to Jdk 1.6 (specifying a targeted vm of 1.5). However, I wanted to give fair warning anyway.

I currently testing out this change, and am planning on making it permanent next Wednesday (8/24). This change will impact all branches nightly and continuous builds, but Eclipse based builds not at all.

If you have any concerns let me know.

-Eric

Back to the top