Re: [eclipselink-dev] Re: Code submission

Hi Bjorn,

 Thanks for the email.

 In this case, the issue is just the choice of words for the subject line.

Guy is a committer and contributing a relatively small change to the code base that he has developed himself. I guess we should be careful not to use the words "Code Submission" when adding this kind of code.

Thanks,
Tom

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:

EclipseLink developers,
Patches and code submissions should be submitted via bugzilla. If they are submitted via email, they are required to go through the multi-month contribution questionnaire process. Bugzilla = no delay. Email = long delay. Your choice :-)

See http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/ip-process-in-cartoons.php

- Bjorn