From: eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 4:44 PM
To: eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipselink-dev] Re: Code submission

EclipseLink developers,
Patches and code submissions should be submitted via bugzilla. If they are submitted via email, they are required to go through the multi-month contribution questionnaire process. Bugzilla = no delay. Email = long delay. Your choice :-)

See http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/ip-process-in-cartoons.php

- Bjorn