Re: [eclipse.org-project-leadership] Use of GitHub Issues by Eclipse Projects

I really like Pagure [1] it takes project hosting to another decentralization level by applying same git techniques not only to code but to docs, issues and so on [2].
This is just for giving more options to people not advertisement to migrate/integrate/etc and being fully open source is nice benefit in my eyes.

[1] https://pagure.io/pagure
[2] http://blog.pingoured.fr/index.php?post/2015/03/25/Progit-is-dead%2C-long-live-pagure

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team