[eclipse.org-project-leadership] Project Leaders: please update your project plans

Project Leaders,

The Eclipse Board of Directors requires us to put together a Roadmap each year. As part of this roadmap, we require project plans in the standardized project plan format [1].

So, with this note, I am asking you to complete our project plans in the specified format by September 30th. Please ensure that you include a pointer to your project plan in your project metadata.

If there is anything that I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Project_Plan

Back to the top