[eclipse.org-project-leadership] 25 stale mailing lists on the chopping block

Dear project leads,

In the bug below, I have listed 25 mailing lists that have not seen mail in over 1 year. Some have never really been used at all. I'd like to remove them all. The lists that contain discussion will be archived. The others will be deleted without a trace.

http://bugs.eclipse.org/273110

If you wish to keep a list, please comment on the bug. In a few weeks, I will remove all the lists that are unspoken for.

Thanks,

Denis

Back to the top