From: eclipse.org-planning-council <eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jonah Graham via eclipse.org-planning-council <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 2 April 2024 at 8:41
PM
To: Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council meeting times

So it seems that the current time is still the best time. Meeting tomorrow will continue to be at 10:30 Ottawa time, but I have added to the agenda an item to confirm that. PS Agenda email coming later today Jonah ~~~ Jonah Graham (he/him)Kichwa

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

So it seems that the current time is still the best time. Meeting tomorrow will continue to be at 10:30 Ottawa time, but I have added to the agenda an item to confirm that.

PS Agenda email coming later today

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)