Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council meeting times

So it seems that the current time is still the best time. Meeting tomorrow will continue to be at 10:30 Ottawa time, but I have added to the agenda an item to confirm that.

PS Agenda email coming later today

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)