Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] List SimRel issues

Hi,

Few things where discussed during the call today, just a reminder to fill the document with SimRel issues, then we will discuss in our next call all these things and try to osrt and order them to pu them on the table of the WG IDE.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SsbtmbhKp2Q19QeXLRcxk2bWd7U94GgAtiBWuuOpz1M/edit?usp=sharing

One more thing as it is summer time, I propose to cancel the August meeting and that we will have the next one in September.

Best regards and have a nice summer,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top