[eclipse.org-planning-council] List SimRel issues

Hi,

As discussed yesterday during our call, I initiate a document to list the problems we have in the SimRel delivery. Please take some time to fill the document, the purpose for the moment is just for us to create a list of all the issues we have in mind. Then we will discuss the possible solutions together and see what should be given to the IDE WG.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SsbtmbhKp2Q19QeXLRcxk2bWd7U94GgAtiBWuuOpz1M/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top