[eclipse.org-planning-council] Meetings still on first Wed of the month?

Hello Eclipse Planning Council,

I am excited to join the planning council and hope I can usefully contribute.

At the moment the planning council meetings appear to be scheduled for 11am Ottawa time on the first Wednesday of the month? Is that still the case? And which timezone is it pegged to?

If so I will need to rearrange the Eclipse CDT monthly meeting as I lead that on the first Wed of the month at 11am too. That is unless the Planning Council wants to move its meeting :-)

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham