[eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse and Tools TLP representatives

Hi everyone,
Due to the lost of Dani Megert Eclipse TLP has to appoint new representative and the discussion at Eclipse PMC appointed me.
As I am the Tools TLP representative I would like to appoint Jonah Graham as the new Tools representative at the planning council. Jonah is all over the Simrel, EPP and etc. so he is already doing a lot of work towards delivering a better simrel. I even wonder how we don't have him in the council already.
I'm not sure what is the procedure for such appointments/nominations so I just land it here. Please let me know if I need to do something additional.

--
Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team

Back to the top