Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse and Tools TLP representatives

Hi,

Le 17/11/2020 à 17:35, Aleksandar Kurtakov a écrit :
Due to the lost of Dani Megert Eclipse TLP has to appoint new representative and the discussion at Eclipse PMC appointed me. As I am the Tools TLP representative I would like to appoint Jonah Graham as the new Tools representative at the planning council. Jonah is all over the Simrel, EPP and etc. so he is already doing a lot of work towards delivering a better simrel. I even wonder how we don't have him in the council already. I'm not sure what is the procedure for such appointments/nominations so I just land it here. Please let me know if I need to do something additional.

I think that a message on the Planning Council list is enough.
Wayne could you confirm that and subscribe Jonah to the planning council mailing list?

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top