[eclipse.org-planning-council] Meet At EclipseCon Europe

Hi

As mentioned yesterday in our call, it would be nice to meet at EclipseCon Europe.

Among other topics, it will be very useful to discuss how we deal with the quarterly releases with regards to process (creating landing and download page, New and Noteworthy, etc,) and marketing. From those two perspectives the first quarterly release was a disaster and stressful to some of us.

Who would join such an informal meeting, e.g. during breakfast or lunch?

Wayne, if we have enough interested parties, could you organize that?

Dani

Back to the top