Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting reminder - Oct 3 11am EDT

Minutes and action items from today's call:

If I missed you in the attendance, please add yourself.

One question I don't think we answered on the call (or maybe I missed it)... what happens if someone discovers a simrel contribution using a SNAPSHOT or /latest/ URL? Sure, we want to discourage that, but ... I've personally been doing that for TM, DTP, and WTP for the early milestones, then switching to versioned URLs for the RCs.

Is that allowed, similar to the idea that we're feature complete by M3? ie., could we state that snapshot/latest URLs are OK up to M3, but after tha we need versioned URLs?

Whatever policy we decide, how will it be enforced? How will aggrcon file owners be contacted if their contribution is deemed unclean?

Thanks,

Nick