Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Next Planning Council call : May2

On May 15, 2018, at 13:53, Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I can see that guidance from the community would be expected.   Looking at the package branding on https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/ we see that many are "Eclipse IDE for *"  but some are just "Eclipse for *" and those probably don't fit the current guidelines.  Can you comment on their conformance to the current guidelines?

I thought we had agreement at one time to harmonize those to Eclipse IDE for ...? I've created bugs for the packages not implementing that scheme yet.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/