Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Next Planning Council call : May2

On 2018-05-14 4:28 AM, Ed Merks wrote:
The proposal was to replace this with YYYY-MM on the splash screen and the suggestion was that the Foundation would determine what's on the web page, likely using Eclipse IDE YYYY-MM for lack of any other lively branding.

FWIW, I believe that the idea that the Foundation will solely determine what's on the web page is not a good one. The community needs to feel some ownership over what we call this as well.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top