Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Simultaneous ReleaseBrainstorming

Le 05/10/2017 à 18:05, Daniel Megert a écrit :
As mentioned before;

"I think one major problem is that not all release train projects know that they can ship new features and APIs with an update release. If we change that perception, we can already improve things quite a bit for our users and deliver things faster to them."

What you said can already be done with the update releases. We just did a bad job communicating this.

By keeping only one stream, this will become natural.

--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top