Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Simultaneous ReleaseBrainstorming

I see two main changes when converting the update releases to "normal" releases:
- It would probably allow (API) breakage like we allow with the yearly release. Not sure whether this is really something good for the community. We should identify just one, or maybe two, releases that allow breakage.

How an update release converted to a "normal" release without the permission to break API is different from an update release?

Mikael