RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Accessibility requirement forGalileo

There is a project at Eclipse focused on the development of accessibility
tools. If it can be part of the solution, that would be nice. There is also
a community of people on that project that know accessibility.

http://www.eclipse.org/actf/

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223