[eclipse.org-planning-council] Where would you like your Galileo bugs?

Title: New Page 1
Galileo Leads,
I am creating all the cloned Galileo bugs as per our discussion at EclipseWorld. Before I do, I'd like to know where you want me to put the bugs for your project(s). Here is the table I have so far:

Project

Classification

Product

Component

Buckminster

Tools

Buckminster

internal-build

CDT

Tools

CDT

cdt-releng

DLTK

Technology

DLTK

Common

DSDP DD

DSDP

DD

General

DSDP TM

DSDP

Target Management

Core

DTP

DataTools

releng

ECF

RT

ECF

ecf.core

Platform

Eclipse

Platform

Releng

Equinox

RT

Equinox

Framework

EMF

Modeling

EMF

Releng

EMFT

Modeling

EMFT

Releng

EPP

Technology

EPP

installer

GEF

Tools

GEF

releng

GMF

Modeling

GMF

Releng

MDT

Modeling

MDT

Releng

M2M

Modeling

M2M

Releng

M2T

Modeling

M2T

Releng

TMF

Modeling

TMF

Releng

Mylyn

Tools

Mylyn

Core

RAP

Technology

RAP

Workbench

STP

STP

build.system

Subversive

Technology

Subversive

Core

TPTP

TPTP

TPTP Release Engineering

Build

WTP

WebTools

Web Tools

General

Rich, Ed,
If you'd like the modeling sub-sub-projects to have their own set of cloned bugs, please let me know which sub-sub-projects and which bugzilla component to file them under - thanks.

- Bjorn

--
[end of message]

Back to the top