Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting notes posted

Hi Doug,

We touched upon this briefly, and as I recall, each top-level should provide
a rollup plan, which may be nothing more than a simple plan with links to
each of its project's plan.xml file.  This rollup plan link can then be
added to the galileo plan.  I'll be creating a rollup for Modeling, but will
have the galileo plan list each of our participants separately, as not all
Modeling projects/components are on the train.  Some top-level projects that
have full participation on the train (e.g. BIRT?) may wish to have a rollup
that is the only entry found in the galileo plan.

This is related to Ed's question of components vs. projects, as some
projects have components which provide their own plan and are rolled up
manually by the project lead (e.g. MDT).  Bjorn indicated that it will be ~
6 mos before we can expect to have the infrastucture in place for components
to declare they are a project (to answer one of Ed's questions), which
should simplify things a bit.

Best Regards,
Rich