*From:* eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Janet Campbell
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:46 PM
*To:* 'eclipse.org-planning-council'
*Subject:* [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Release - IP Review

Below is a list of Projects for which we are still waiting on information for the IP Review. In order to be in a position to approve components for the Ganymede release, we will need to have received your information in time to review and approve it and we are running out of time. If we have made an error, please let us know. Otherwise, let's get crackin'.

/*Project*/

/*Component(s) Releasing*/

/*About Files*/

/*IP Log*/

BIRT

BIRT

Missing

Missing

DSDP NAB

NAB

Missing

Missing

Modeling M2M

ATL

Missing

Missing

Modeling M2M

QVTO

Missing

Missing

Modeling M2T

JET

Received

Missing

Modeling MDT

OCL

Missing

Received

Modeling MDT

UML2 Tools

Missing

Received

Tech ECF

ECF

Missing

Missing

Tech EPP

EPP

Missing

Missing

Tech Rich Ajax Platform (RAP)

RAP

Missing

Missing

Tech Subversive

Subversive

Missing

Received
The Eclipse Project

Equinox

Missing

Received
The Eclipse Project

JDT

Missing

Missing

The Eclipse Project

PDE

Missing

Missing

The Eclipse Project

Platform

Missing

Missing

Tools Buckminster

Buckminister

Missing

Missing

Tools CDT

CDT

Missing

Missing

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Campbell

Legal Counsel & Manager, Intellectual Property

Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)

Fax:  +1.613.224.5172

janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx