RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Submitted EMF 2.4M3 to Ganymede

+1

The table is much better than just sending emails.

- henrik

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: onsdag 7 november 2007 05:25
To: eclipse. org-planning-council; Cross project issues
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Submitted EMF 2.4M3 to Ganymede

EMF 2.4.0M3 has been submitted.

Does anyone/everyone like the idea of using a signoff table like this one [1] for Ganymede Milestones?

[1]http://wiki.eclipse.org/Europa/Winter_Maintenance_Signoffs

I proposed that idea for Europa Winter Maintenance on Oct 2, and as yet haven't heard any objections. As M4 is the cutoff for Ganymede participation, that would be the logical date to start such signoffs, if not right now for M3.

Any +1s? If so I'll create a wiki page like the Europa one and send around the link.

Nick