[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: EMF and site.xml files

Europa-matic only looks in the /cvsroot/callisto/org.eclipse.europa.site/Website/site.xml file. (If I got the path slightly wrong, forgive me, I'm disconnected right now.)

Nick Boldt wrote:
Jars (and thus feature.xml files) are unchanged. site.xml has a new
entry on OUR update site; site-interim.xml still contains info about
the RC6 features (which are now renamed and listed in site.xml as
well).  Does the Europa-o-matic look at the feature names as listed in
the site*.xml file? or just the values in the europa-ste/site.xml? If
the latter, then I guess we're ok here.

Back to the top