[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa-o-matic respin required for MDT-EODM

Bjorn:

Seems that no one from the EODM camp noticed until today that the EODM
contribution to Europa has been frozen at M6 (April 8). My guess is
that for some reason they assumed I was managing this and I assumed
that giving them the tools to DIY as part of their promote process
would enable them to manage it themselves.

Blamestorming aside, we should really get their latest 0.9.0RC4 build
instead of the 2.0.0M6 one that's in there now (the project was
back-versioned recently to acknowledge its still-in-incubation status,
so it really shouldn't be allowed out the door at 2.0.0).

I've updated the features-mdt-eodm.xml file on Lei's behalf. Is it
possible to respin to pick up their RC4 contribution?

Apologies,

--
Nick Boldt :: Release Engineer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling :: http://www.eclipse.org/modeling

Back to the top