[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Members Meeting Agenda Set - Register ASAP before Hotel Block Expires

The agenda for the September 20th, 2007 Eclipse Marketing Symposium and Members Meeting is firming up.   We have two great guest speakers lined up on the topics of Generating Revenue with Open Source and Appropriating Value from Open Source.  Both Speakers will be available to meet in an interactive break-out meeting in the afternoon.

Members Meeting Agenda:

GUEST SPEAKER: Generating Revenue With Open Source Software: IDC's Outlook on Business Models and Where They Are Headed -- Matt Lawton, IDC
GUEST SPEAKER: Appropriating value from Open Source Projects - Tony Bailetti, Sprott School of Business.

Executive Director Update - Mike Milinkovich
Development Process Modifications -- Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Projects Update -- Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Getting the Most out of Eclipse Events -- Donna Esposito and Donald Smith

Marketing Update – Ian Skerrett
New Member Introductions

A Marketing Symposium and members reception will be hosted the day before the Members Meeting (Sept 19th).  For full details of the meetings and to register, see: http://regonline.com/eclipse2007mm

Please note that our hotel block is expiring soon.   Please register for the meetings and book hotel ASAP to assure space is available.

-          Don

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.