[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Forrester Analyst Briefings at Eclipse Members' Meeting

Jeffrey Hammond from Forrester Research will be presenting at the Eclipse Marketing Symposium on Wednesday, Sept. 19 in Chicago.   The Eclipse Foundation has arranged for Jeffrey to be available to participate in private vendor briefings with Eclipse member companies.   Jeffrey will be available Wednesday morning to meet privately for 30 minutes with interested companies.

This is a great opportunity for you to brief Forrester on your product and product strategy.   There are a limited number of slots available, so if you would like to reserve some time with Jeffrey please let me know as soon as possible.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Ian

PS. Please don’t forget to register for the Marketing Symosium and Members’ Meeting.

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227