[eclipse.org-members-committers] Voting is Now Open - 2024 Eclipse Foundation Board Elections

All,

The Eclipse Foundation holds annual elections for board members representing the Committer Members and the Contributing Members. The term of office for these elected board members is one year, commencing April 1.

Voting for the 2024 Committer Member representatives and 2024 Contributing Member representatives is now open and will close on March 4, 2024, at 21h CET / 3:00 pm EST.

Here are the 2024 Board Candidates.

Eligible voters, including Committer Members and the Member representatives of our Contributing Members, will receive a notice to vote and credentials today.

We are using ElectionBuddy, an online election system to tabulate the votes. Eligible voters were assigned a unique access key that can only be used to vote once and voting choices will remain anonymous.

If you did not receive a ballot and you believe you should have, please check your spam folder for emails from invitations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you are still unable to locate your notice or access key, please contact us at elections@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for taking the time to vote, and good luck to all candidates!

Kind regards,

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Back to the top