[eclipse.org-members-committers] 2024 Eclipse Foundation Board Candidates

All,

Nominations for the 2024 Board elections for Committer Member representatives and Contributing Member representatives are now closed. Thank you for all 2024 Board nominations for Committer and Contributing Member representatives. We are pleased to present this year's list of nominees as follows:

2024 Committer Member Representative Candidates:

  • George Adams

  • Matthew Khouzam

  • Shelley Lambert

  • Thomas Mäder

  • Ed Merks

  • Torkild Resheim

2024 Contributing Member Representative Candidates:

  • Angelo Corsaro

  • Hendrik Ebbers

  • Johannes Matheis

  • Carlo Piana

The list is also available on the 2024 Board Candidates page. Additional details about our election process can be found on our elections home page.

We are still in the process of updating the individual candidates’ pages, and aim to have them ready by Friday, February 9.

Voting starts on February 12. Eligible voters will receive a notice to vote and credentials by email on February 12.

I would like to personally thank each of the nominees for taking the time to run for election. Your contributions to our community are very much appreciated.

Best of luck to all of you!

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Back to the top