[eclipse.org-members-committers] Notice of Upcoming Elections: Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors

All,

Please note the Eclipse Foundation Board Nominations will open on 3 January 2024.

Based on the number of strategic members anticipated as of 1 February 2024, we expect there will be three elected Committer Member representatives and three elected Contributing Member representatives on next year's board. The terms of office are from 1 April 2024 to 31 March 2025.

Find more information on the duties and responsibilities of Eclipse Foundation directors, and the Board Elections, including 2024 Election key dates, here. Stay tuned for our Call for Nominations email announcement!

Wishing you all the best for this Holiday Season.

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Back to the top