[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon early prices end on September 29!

Hello all,

Register for EclipseCon this week, and save some money! We are particularly excited about the expanded content on Community Day (Monday, October 16), and we’ve lowered the pass prices that include Community Day to make it easier for everyone to participate.

Tuesday morning tutorials have returned to the technical program, and we have a diverse group of keynote presenters with thoughtful ideas and current news to share.

We hope to see you in Ludwigsburg, October 16 - 19!

Regards,

The EclipseCon Team

Back to the top